Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Project Selection- My Decision

Magazine

I have decided and chose to do the magazine because I feel it would be more fun to work on the magazine with my partner, as we are doing it on fishing. Which allows us to actually go out fishing first hand to take pictures and gather information. This will also help me understand the amount of work and time it takes for one single magazine. The skills that I posses for this particular task, is that I love going outdoors and fishing in general. I am working with Ben Kroneberger on this project. He as well loves to go fishing, and being outdoors. The classified genre for this magazine will be outdoors.Throughout this project, we will be working a lot together outside of school fishing in different areas of Sarasota Florida. We will include weather, fishing charts, personal stories, and Fishing/Hunting advertisements.  We will have an index allowing the readers to know where all the information and or stories are located. There will be no specified roles, as we can work together to input each others opinions easier. Since we are also in class together we are able to work on the project in class if we think we are able to add anything to the magazine in that time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment